Hello Baby 馃か Read this 1st

 Hey baby! 馃槒 SURPRISEEEEEE!馃コ 

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY MY LOVE 馃挆



I bet you are extra confused.. well, I hope I surprised you! This gifts are the best 馃グ I hope I didn’t went too hardcore with this gift 馃槼 but I hope you freaking enjoy it baby... I love you like words can’t explain and like a poem will never be enough to express, and that is the reason why, today my gift for you issssss

A FULL BLOG FOR MY BABY 馃コ馃挆馃槏

You have 6 windows after this one in here... you will be able to find stuff like the reasons why I love you and many more secrets... I recommend you to open the first ones in order and the last ones that say “Open when...” just follow the rule and open them when you are feeling like that! 馃グ

I hope it’s not too cliche baby but I do this because you deserve the universe and beyond of beyond. I can’t spend one day without you and I want to think the same about you, so that is the reason why you’ll have a lot of my feelings and thoughts to read about for the next days! 馃槏 Because of course the best part of this gift is that you will be able to keep it with time and it will last forever 馃グ馃グ馃グ馃グ

So yeah baby.. you deserve this and even more! I wish you wouldn’t have been so suspicious about where you live and your address, because believe me I would have sent a heart pepperoni pizza to your house 馃槱 and even more things (because the distance won’t stop me of loving you). 

But still, believe me that every single minute that I spent trying to do an amazing gift for you was totally worth it! 馃槱 3 weeks between planning, creating the blog and writing everything down on my notes as I thought about them... you deserve all my time and even more baby 馃ズ馃挆

You deserve this and much more and you have earned my love and trust in every existing way, that’s the reason why today you are MY VALENTINE, my boyfriend, my husband and my best friend and I’m extremely happy to spend this day with you! 馃グ I have no idea what the future will hold for us, but what I know is that today and now I have the opportunity to spend this special day with the love of my life and I want to do it in the best way possible... 

I hope you enjoy your gift more than anything else my pretty baby... Happy Valentine’s Day my love 馃槱馃挆❤️ Cheers for us and our eternal love... I ADORE YOU!馃ズ

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Open when you are sad 馃槪馃挋

Open when you are mad at me 馃ズ