Open when you are sad 馃槪馃挋



 Oh baby... I hope you barely get to read this... by being the love of my life I NEVER want you to be sad... I just want you to enjoy, be happy, be the boy I love and for you to shine... but don’t worry baby, we will always go back to that and I’m here to help. 

Maybe you won’t read this, because you are a little bit proud 馃槼 but this is not for you to need it baby, it’s for you to get better. I know that sometimes we get sad about stuff, it could be anything! Something stupid, something big or just a bad day... 

Do you remember the times I’ve been in a bad mood? How I automatically feel better when I talk to you even tho sometimes it takes a little bit? Well, don’t worry baby because your wife is here and this is a sign for you to go and get her and talk to her about what is going on.

I might not be a famous philosopher or psychologist or anything special to help you, I might not be the best girlfriend somethings and I might not be the smartest 馃槼 and I bet that i don’t even know the reason why you are sad my little love... but the thing that i know is that I can help you with one thing.

❤️L❤️O❤️V❤️E❤️

Yes baby, I’m not clich茅 okay?馃槶 but it is love what I’m able to give you babe, the love that i have for you that comes from an infinite source of happiness and joy that you cause me and give me every single day...

I want to promise you right now that there will always be better days, and that I’ll be always here to tell you how much I love you and to wish I was there to hug you and kiss you and cuddle with you.

Maybe I could be doing some brownies, I’ll also make you some chocolate milk and give you and explosion of kisses!! 馃グ it’s difficult to forget about what we are sad but baby, with love you’ll relax and be able to solve your issue.

You are sad? Don’t worry baby. This works as a ticket to get mommy’s fun 馃摳馃棾馃帿馃師 okay baby boy? And it’s valid for THREE (3) times 馃槼馃槈

But seriously baby... (even tho I’m serious about the thing up there ☺️) do you remember the movies we always talk about? That without a little bit of blue we would never feel so happy? Just think about that baby.. think about us walking down the street together, watching movies, playing video games or traveling together! 

It’s so easy to get better baby, it’s on you, it’s your choice! I hope this made you feel better babe, and if you still feel a bit blue then go and look for mommy right now! 馃槧 You are not easy to handle sir... but still I PROMISE that I will forever do EVERYTHING I can for your happiness 馃✨

Te amo mi amor lindo 馃グ todo estar谩 bien馃挅

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello Baby 馃か Read this 1st

Open when you are mad at me 馃ズ