Open when you miss me ☺️

Do you miss me baby? You miss my craziness and passion? My moments of drama queen? You miss my picada moments when you forget to tell me you love me baby? Well, don’t worry...

I’M HERE!🥺😩

I know it’s easy to miss me..😉 naaaaaaah I’m kidding baby. I don’t even know if you’ll read this, maybe you never will 😳 but seriously baby, I love you so much okay??🥺

There’s not too much to say if you miss me, well if you do then GO AND LOOK FOR ME! There’s nothing I love more than a random call or a pretty text baby, remember to be patient with me too okay?😳

I love you to the moon and back and I cannot wait to go back to you too baby... believe me that I MISS YOU TOO😭

And for that, in here I’ll leave some pics of mine so you don’t forget about my face okay baby😳🥰








I LOOOOOVEEE YOOOOUUUU!! Mi príncipe perfecto❤️ I’ll come back soon okay? Everything will be alright 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello Baby 🤫 Read this 1st

Open when you are sad 😣💙

Open when you are mad at me 🥺