Open when you need reassurance 馃挅


Hey baby... it’s me... your girlfriend!!! Do you remember when we said we loved each other for the first time? Or when we told each other that we are the love of our lives? 

I know is difficult to always feel safe and sure... but that’s all that love is, feeling comfortable with each other and trusting each other, and still, sometimes we feel insecure and we need reassurance.

Well baby, if you feel like this, just answer this questions:

Who gave you the best present ever on your birthday being some poems? 

Who gave you the best Saint Valentines present ever being that a blog? 

I mean, look at this, it’s literally a blog made only for you馃槼 it’s even corny I could say 馃ズ馃ゴ馃グ I’m shy to admit it but just get to understand how fucking much I love you! 

Don’t EVER feel insecure about us, remember you are my daddy, my baby, my prince, my Greek god, my hubby, my boyfriend, my best friend and my EVERYTHING! 

You are who I want to wake up to every single day and who I want to go to sleep with... okay baby? No matter what it is, no matter the reason that you are reading this right now, the answer will always be the same.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Every day of every year of forever and always! By the distance of the existing matter in the universe by infinite times eons!馃槼

(Valid to read whenever you want)馃ズ

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello Baby 馃か Read this 1st

Open when you are sad 馃槪馃挋

Open when you are mad at me 馃ズ