Open when you are mad at me 馃ズ


 Well baby... I want to start off saying that I’m happy and proud that you got here when you needed to read this. I know you are mad at me, well, I’m not perfect I have to say... I’m even a fool and dumb sometimes, making mistakes that I didn’t figure out at the moment and then just regretting everything... 

If you are mad, the first and only thing you need to read and hear from me right now is that I love you. Remember our promises, remember our good days, remember our fun nights, remember us playing riddles or among us til 6 in the morning or just talking about trivial stuff. You’ve became my everything, my ride or die, and now that you are mad at me, I want to tell you something else.

I want to take this opportunity to say something maybe you aren’t giving me the chance right now to say, and it is that you are not only my boyfriend but my best friend and my husband. Do you remember when I told you my love for you is so infinite that it even becomes irrational? Remember that baby.

All of these things might not make sense to you right now if you’re mad, but what I need you to do is to think about all of our good times and how much you love me even tho any teasing you are mad about. Do I deserve your reaction? Can we make it better? Could you react better? I bet you do baby. Just breath in and out deeply and you’ll make it because I trust in you, in my baby and our love.

We’ll make it better by remembering our promises, by understanding each other needs and mistakes, by being humans and being able to forgive, by being affective and listening to each other, by remembering that at the end of the day, it’s your couple, me, who we are talking about and I bet I deserve a chance.

Keep breathing in and out baby, I promise everything will get better. We will get through this as we have done it a lot of times before and how we will keep doing it... just realize how much we have grown up together. You are my everything, what is inside of me, my happiness and my everyday smile. We are one, my heart is connected to yours and all I want to say is that I’m sorry, and I wish I had more words to express it. 

Now go daddy, go get back your girl after understanding how much I love you and need you. Let’s be patient, let’s hear each other’s arguments and cry if we need it but forever keep up the promise of staying together and getting stronger. ❤️

And remember... even if it means breaking my heart over and over again, I still want to be with you 馃挆

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello Baby 馃か Read this 1st

Open when you are sad 馃槪馃挋